Let Go of Past Success to Achieve Extraordinary Results
About the summary
There is a learning curve to running any successful business, but when you get stuck in outdated practices and thinking, you need to unlearn. Executive coach Barry O’Reilly shows how to break the cycle of behaviors that were effective in the past but now limit or may even stand in the way of your success. Good leaders know when they need to continuously learn. But great leaders know when to unlearn the past to succeed in the future. Unlearn shows you the way.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- To unlearn the behaviors and mindsets that prevent you and your business from moving forward.
- To relearn new skills, strategies, and innovations that are transforming the world.
- To break through and discover new information and insights that guide your behavior, perspective and mindset.
- A Bias for Action Heike Bruch, Sumantra Ghoshal
- Leading with Kindness William F. Baker, Michael O’Malley
- Unusually Excellent John Hamm
- What’s Holding You Back? Robert J. Herbold
- Turning High-Poverty Schools into High-Performing Schools William H. Parrett, Kathleen M. Budge
- How the Best Leaders Lead Brian Tracy