Unleash Everything You Are and Become Everything You Want
About the summary
The more you are able to be yourself in your work, the more successful you will be at work. That’s what swagger really is. Swagger is the ability to manifest the real you and hold on to it in the face of all the psychological crap that’s going to come for it – regardless of the situation or environment. Leslie Ehm, speaker, consultant, and author of Swagger, assures us that swagger is not about perfection. It’s about being a flawed badass. It’s self-acceptance, not self-assuredness. And once you find your swagger, you’ll never, ever want to go back to who you were, because having swagger is the secret to that game-changing, next-level success.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How swagger is more than just confidence.
- What will block your swagger.
- How truth, intention, and self-belief drive your swagger.
- How to speak, walk, and feel your swagger.
- The Power of Mandate Jimmy Brown, Scott Stawski
- Strategic Doing Nancy Franklin, Janyce Fadden, Elizabeth Nilsen, Edward Morrison, Scott Hutcheson
- Leadership from the Inside Out Kevin Cashman
- Solving the People Problem Evans Kerrigan, Brett M. Cooper
- Return on Impact David Nour
- What Keeps Leaders Up at Night Nicole Lipkin