How Top Leaders Engage and Retain Their Best Performers
About the Summary
Without taking a one-size-fits-all approach, Talent Keepers offers proven suggestions, ideas, and strategies for forward-thinking leaders who want to create a vibrant workplace environment. Authors Christopher Mulligan and Craig R. Taylor – of the acclaimed TalentKeepers organization – explore the winning approaches that are designed to create the kind of engagement that produces perpetual positive energy, energizes others, and leads to commitment and loyalty.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why leaders are the single most important element in fostering engagement.
- The four drivers of employee engagement and how leaders can use them.
- Communication strategies for managing constant change.
- To create a culture of engagement and retention throughout the organization.
- The Pause Principle Kevin Cashman
- Leadership from the Inside Out Kevin Cashman
- Lift Faisal Hoque
- The Synergist Les McKeown
- Who’s in the Room? Bob Frisch
- The New Corporate Facts of Life Diana Rivenburgh