The Leadership PIN Code
Unlocking the Key to Willing and Winning Relationships
About the Summary
The Leadership PIN Code is about being the most engaged leader possible through examining your approach, behavior, and conversations with those you lead. This leadership book differentiates itself by focusing on your presentations both in your personal delivery and how you connect with those who are engaging. The Leadership PIN Code uses PIN as an acronym for the primary tasks of a leader to persuade, influence, and negotiate with those they lead and the key stakeholders who influence your work.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- How to be an engaged leader.
- How to persuade, influence, and negotiate as an engaged leader.
- How to connect with those you lead on a deeper level.
- How to avoid common pitfalls that entitled leaders make.
- You Win in the Locker Room First Mike Smith, Jon Gordon
- The Zappos Experience Joseph Michelli
- Goliath’s Revenge Scott Snyder, Todd Hewlin
- A Sense Of Urgency John P. Kotter
- Waking Up a Leader Daphne Scott
- The Athena Doctrine Michael D’Antonio, John Gerzema