Results Without Authority
Controlling a Project When the Team Doesn’t Report to You
About the Summary
It’s tricky enough to spearhead a big project when you’re the boss. But when you’re the leader of a team of people who don’t report to you, the obstacles are even greater. Results Without Authority is for project managers looking to establish credibility and control. Tom Kendrick includes information on Agile methods and evolving project management tools, and strategies for working with virtual teams. Results Without Authority is the must-have guide for getting the best results from your team.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The key project management processes, infrastructure, and the role of the project office.
- Productive leadership styles that encourage reciprocity and collaboration.
- Tips for controlling a project through quantitative diagnostic metrics.
- How to create a collaborative planning process to provide a foundation for project control.
- Single Point of Failure Gary S. Lynch
- Change with Confidence Phil Buckley
- The Next Global Stage Kenichi Ohmae
- Topgrading Bradford D. Smart, Ph.D.
- Winning the Merger Endgame Stefan Zeisel, Dr. Fritz Kroeger, Graeme K. Deans
- Judgment on the Front Line Noel Tichy, Chris DeRose