Harnessing the Power of Emotions to Fuel Extraordinary Performance
About the Summary
Primal Teams shows how anyone can control potentially damaging emotions, while triggering the kind of passion and energy that supercharge performance. Illustrated with compelling examples, Jackie Barretta’s in-depth guide reveals how to transform fear and negativity; energize primal emotional systems; activate insight and intuition; foster emotional bonds and team spirit; and, connect the team to a deeper purpose.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- To tap into the energy and clarity that optimal emotions naturally generate.
- To facilitate deep emotional bonds and team spirit within your group.
- How to manage your team in a way that expands creative thinking, intuition, and motivation.
- To prevent fear and negativity from thwarting your team’s performance.
- A New Way to Think Roger L. Martin
- Breaking the Fear Barrier Tom Rieger
- Rhythm Patrick Thean
- The Elegant Solution Matthew May
- Managing Crises Before They Happen Ian I. Mitroff
- What Really Works Bruce Roberson, Nitin Nohria, William Joyce