10 Steps to Successful and Sustainable Leadership
About the summary
In Lead Well, leadership consultant and serial entrepreneur Ken Falke introduces you to the ten principles you need to become an impactful leader. With tactics that are easy to understand and even easier to implement, this book is packed with Ken’s insight from more than four decades in business, nonprofit, and military leadership. You’ll learn how to be the best version of yourself before inspiring others to contribute ideas and accomplish goals. Good leaders know that character and morals matter as much as profit and loss. Lead Well is your practical guide for understanding the leader within and becoming the person you need and want to be.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to master yourself before leading others.
- How to communicate your vision, and achieve goals that align with that vision.
- How to listen well, lead with kindness, and create a culture where people want to spend time.
- How to lead with courage and give back often, and why it matters.
- Extraordinary Influence Tim Irwin
- Learning Leadership James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
- Solving the People Problem Evans Kerrigan, Brett M. Cooper
- Propeller Craig Hickman, Tanner Corbridge, Jared Jones, Tom Smith
- The 100X Leader Steve Cockram, Jeremie Kubicek
- The Orange Code Bruce Philp, Arkadi Kuhlmann