Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success
Connect with Customers and Get Results
About the Summary
Even skilled salespeople buckle in tough selling situations — getting defensive with prospects who challenge them on price or too quickly caving to discount pressure. Those are examples of the fight-or-flight response — something salespeople learn to avoid when they build their emotional intelligence. Studies have shown that emotional intelligence (EI) is a strong indicator of success. In Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success, sales trainer and expert Colleen Stanley shows how closely EI is tied to sales performance and how salespeople can sharpen their skills to maximize results.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
• The connection between emotional intelligence and sales results.
• Why relationship building is the secret to increasing your customer base.
• How to meet and form better connections with decision makers.
• The key traits of emotionally intelligent sales cultures.
- A Mind for Sales Mark Hunter
- Go-Givers Sell More John David Mann, Bob Burg
- More Sales, Less Time Jill Konrath
- SNAP Selling Jill Konrath
- The Human Sales Factor Lance Tyson
- Generating Business Referrals Without Asking Stacey Brown Randall