Building Corporate Culture in the Connected Workplace
About the Summary
In the age of the Internet, many corporate cultures don’t match up with how people are required to work in the new economy. Here’s a road map for changing your company culture so it will help rather hinder your company’s transformation.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to tolerate risk and make quick decisions.
- How to maintain a corporate culture when employees don’t work in the office.
- How to manage virtual teams.
- New ways that leading companies are using to train virtual workers.
- I Hope This Email Finds You Never Ken Kupchik
- Love as a Business Strategy Jeffrey F. Ma, Christopher J. Pitre, Mohammad F. Anwar, Frank E. Danna
- Adaptive Christopher Creel
- Courageous Cultures Karin Hurt, David Dye
- Humanocracy Gary Hamel, Michele Zanini
- Spark Brilliance Jackie Insinger