Birds of All Feathers
Doing Diversity and Inclusion Right
About the Summary
In Birds of All Feathers: Doing Diversity and Inclusion Right, founder of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion and CEO of CCDI Consulting Michael Bach helps you develop a better understanding around the nuances of terms like diversity versus inclusion and equity versus equality, and shows how diversity and inclusion can drive innovation and creativity—critical to any business’s survival in today’s fickle marketplace. You’ll learn how to craft a D&I policy that’s effective and how to start the work of dismantling systemic racism and inequity by creating safe workspaces where people can bring their whole selves, find advancement, and succeed.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to discover your organization’s “why.”
- How to implement and sustain beneficial changes.
- How to measure success for your business.
- How diversity and inclusion can drive innovation and creativity.
- How to craft an effective D&I policy.