It Pays to PLAY
How Play Improves Business Culture
About the Summary
Kristi Herold, founder of JAM (one of the largest adult recreational sports league providers in the world), wrote It Pays to PLAY: How Play Improves Business Culture as a rich resource filled with ideas for play at work – whether in-person, hybrid, or remote. This book illustrates how the ROI from play is multi-faceted and exponential. Learn the ways play can be easily and affordably implemented – regardless of your industry – benefiting everyone from the most junior employee to the C-suite right through to the end customer. It truly does pay to play.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How intentional play at work benefits all employees’ physical and mental health.
- How intentional play at work benefits the company’s bottom line.
- Ideas for play at work, whether in person, hybrid, or remote.
- The ways play can be easily and affordably implemented regardless of the industry.
- How to playfully connect, bond, and build friendships at work.