The Customer Revolution
How to Thrive When Customers Are in Control
About the summary
Customers are taking control of industries and reshaping them from the outside in. While some characterize the changes taking place as the New Economy, the Internet economy, or the knowledge economy, Seybold, the bestselling author of the book Customers.com, simply calls it the “customer economy.” To survive in this customer economy, you need to respond to customer demands for changes in the way you design and deliver products and services. Seybold shows you how.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to listen to the beat of the Customer Revolution.
- How to create customer loyalty.
- How to manage your business for customer value.
- Top tips for managing and improving the customer experience.
- Outside Innovation Patricia B. Seybold
- The New Experts Robert H. Bloom
- Irrational Loyalty Deb Gabor
- Shopper Marketing Markus Ståhlberg, Ville Maila
- Brand Currency Steve Susi
- Influence Robert Cialdini