Take Charge of You
How Self-Coaching Can Transform Your Life and Career
About the Summary
There are a lot of people out there that don’t like their jobs, are launching their own businesses, opting for freelance and gig work more often, and working remotely. All of this means many are without a manager or mentor on hand to act as their coach. In Take Charge of You: How Self-Coaching Can Transform Your Life and Career, David Novak and Jason Goldsmith show you how to take the responsibility for coaching into your own hands and give yourself what you need to succeed, grow, and lead a more fulfilling life. It’s time to take charge of you and learn how to self-coach.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- 4 key questions to ask yourself to start a self-coaching conversation.
- How to develop a self-coaching mindset.
- Transformational insights for your self-coaching plan.
- 3 strategies to keep you committed to your Single Biggest Thing.
- The Education of an Accidental CEO John Boswell, David Novak
- Taking People with You David Novak
- The Long Game Dorie Clark
- Triggers Marshall Goldsmith
- Who Moved My Cheese? Spencer Johnson, M.D.
- The High 5 Habit Mel Robbins