The Introvert’s Edge to Networking
Work the Room. Leverage Social Media. Develop Powerful Connections
About the Summary
In The Introvert’s Edge to Networking, Matthew Pollard, an introvert himself, draws on over a decade of research and real-world examples to provide an actionable blueprint for introverted networking. In this paradigm-shifting book, you’ll discover how to overcome your discomfort through a clear networking system, use your strengths, connect with the right people, and much more.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- To turn networking into a repeatable system.
- To leverage your innate strengths as an introvert.
- To target and connect with top influencers.
- To follow up, get feedback, and win validation.
- The Power of Potential David Wray
- Conversational Intelligence Judith Glaser
- Day In, Day Out Nicholas Dancer
- Working With Emotional Intelligence Daniel Goleman
- The Spark and the Grind Erik Wahl
- The Icarus Deception Seth Godin