How to be Nimble and Bold When You Need It Most
About the summary
In Unsafe Thinking, Jonah Sachs reveals a path to higher performance and creativity for anyone ready to step out of their comfort zone. Through engaging stories of trailblazers in business, health, education and activism, and by leveraging decades of research into creativity and performance, Sachs introduces counter-intuitive insights that have the power to change the way you work and the way you live your life.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- To recognize –– and break out of –– the “safe thinking cycle.”
- To find the perfect balance of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.
- To keep exploring and avoid falling into the “expert’s trap.”
- When to trust intuition and when to challenge it.
- To build an organization that embraces intelligent risk.