The Changemaker Mindset
How Innovation and Change Start with Inner Transformation
About the Summary
In The Changemaker Mindset, Ilja Grzeskowitz, states, “The most important success factor of the future will be a radical human changemaker mindset.” In this time of increasingly intense digitization of all areas of life, the return to personal relationships, team spirit, and the individual—with all their strengths and weaknesses—will be the most crucial success factor for the future.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- To envision your purpose to formulate your plan for success.
- People matter—don’t go on the journey alone.
- Persistence is more than a daily grind.
- A mindset for change makes the difference.
- The EQ Difference Adele B. Lynn
- The Adversity Advantage Erik Weihenmayer, Paul Stoltz
- Stealing Your Life Frank Abagnale
- The Trusted Advisor Robert M. Galford, David H. Maister, Charles H. Green
- Stretch Karie Willyerd, Barbara Mistick
- The Outward Mindset The Arbinger Institute