The Business Athlete’s Regimen for a Great Life through Better Decisions
About the Summary
The modern world is filled with opportunities. From the Internet to easy travel, opportunities are nearly limitless for those who are motivated and driven. Because of how many opportunities are at our fingertips, it can be difficult to know which opportunities we should take up and which ones we should leave behind. In Discernment, you will learn techniques for finding the best opportunities by making great decisions. Author Jeff Dudan draws on personal stories and time-tested techniques to help you become a leader and efficient problem solver.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- How business is like a game or sport.
- Why discernment matters in the game of business.
- How to become a business athlete.
- How to win the game called business.
- Talent is Never Enough John C. Maxwell
- Tenacious Abundance Anthony R. Trupiano
- How to Begin Michael Bungay Stanier
- Die Empty Todd Henry
- The Power Presenter Jerry Weissman
- Be Your Future Self Now Benjamin Hardy