Taking People with You
The Only Way to Make BIG Things Happen
About the Summary
There are countless leadership books, but how many will actually help a Taco Bell shift manager, a Fortune 500 CEO, a new entrepreneur, or anyone in between? David Novak’s new book Taking People with You will. Novak knows that managers and leaders can make things happen by one skill: getting people on their side. He offers a step-by-step guide to setting big goals, getting people to work together, blowing past your targets, and celebrating after you shock the skeptics. And then doing it again and again until consistent excellence becomes a core element of your culture.
- The Education of an Accidental CEO John Boswell, David Novak
- Take Charge of You David Novak, Jason Goldsmith
- Spark Frank Koller
- The Agenda Michael Hammer
- Who Says Elephants Can’t Dance? Louis Gerstner Jr.
- The Quest For Global Dominance Anil K. Gupta, Vijay Govindarajan