Converting Intangible Assets into Tangible Outcomes
About the summary
The Balanced Scorecard is a revolutionary performance measurement system that allows organizations to quantify critical intangible assets, such as people, information and culture. Now the people who first developed the Balanced Scorecard, Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, have created a powerful new tool based on their ongoing research. The strategy map allows companies to describe the links between intangible assets and value creation so all aspects of strategy can be implemented in a manner that ensures sustained value creation. The strategy map allows managers to align investments in people, technology and organizational capital for the greatest impact.
- The Strategy-Focused Organization Robert S. Kaplan, David P. Norton
- Blue Ocean Strategy Renée Mauborgne, W. Chan Kim
- Good Boss, Bad Boss Robert I. Sutton
- The Future-Proof Workplace Morag Barrett, Linda D. Sharkey, Ph.D.
- Always a Winner Peter Navarro
- Now, Build a Great Business! Brian Tracy, Mark Thompson