Are You Playing to Play or Playing to Win?
About the Summary
Master strategists George Stalk and Rob Lachenauer predict that business competition will become so fierce over the next 10 years that marginal victories and short-term advantages will not be enough to keep a company thriving. In Hardball, they explain that winning will require relentless strategic execution focused on turning competitive advantages into decisive advantages that neutralize, marginalize and even punish rivals. Stalk and Lachenauer turn the experience they have developed during 25 years advising and observing a wide range of companies into a game plan for using hardball techniques.
- Why Decisions Fail Paul C. Nutt
- From Impossible to Inevitable Aaron Ross, Jason Lemkin
- Manager 3.0 Brad Karsh, Courtney Templin
- Exceeding Customer Expectations Kirk Kazanjian
- Great by Choice Morten T. Hansen, Jim Collins
- First Among Equals David H. Maister, Patrick J. McKenna