Same Side Selling
How Integrity and Collaboration Drive Extraordinary Results for Sellers and Buyers
About the Summary
Same Side Selling gives practical steps to overcome sales barriers and turn confrontation into cooperation. Since the authors are a salesman (Ian Altman) and a procurement veteran who understands how companies buy (Jack Quarles), both the buyer’s and seller’s perspectives are baked into every sentence of the book. The aim is to replace the adversarial trap with a cooperative, collaborative mindset. Discover how to sell with integrity from the same side of the table for better results all around.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why better selling is more like a puzzle than a game.
- The importance of fit rather than closing the sale at all costs.
- To narrow your market and educate, rather than convince, your prospects.
- To stay involved after the sale to ensure great results.
- The Art of Selling Your Business John Warrillow
- Inspire Yazmín Torres Padilla
- Bag the Elephant! Steve Kaplan
- Never Split the Difference Chris Voss
- A Seat at the Table Marc Miller
- The Perfect Salesforce Derek Gatehouse