How to Move Up, Win at Work and Succeed With Any Type of Boss
About the Summary
Managing Up is a guide to figuring out who you are, who your boss is and finding where you meet. It’s about building real relationships with people who have influence over your career. Mary Abbajay helps you build relationships that foster more communication, collaboration, cooperation and understanding between people at different levels of power, with a variety of perspectives and skills.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why learning to follow is a critical skill.
- To assess yourself and your willingness to manage up.
- Skills to manage both introverts and extroverts.
- Strategies to identify and manage the top 10 difficult types of bosses.
- Solving the People Problem Evans Kerrigan, Brett M. Cooper
- Passion, Purpose, Profit Donna Karaba
- The Next Gen Leader Robert C. McMillan
- Inspiring Generational Leadership DeLinda Forsythe
- Brave Leadership Kimberly Davis
- Wake Up and Smell the Coffee Simon Mac Rory