The Extraordinary Benefits of Focusing on What Matters Most
About the summary
What is your purpose? What do you think your purpose is? Depending on the environments you were raised in, the answers to those two questions could differ. You may be led to follow a path that has been mapped out for you, but your purpose in life and your career is your own to find. In Purpose, author Ben Renshaw explains how to utilize your unique skill sets to guide your life in the right direction and thrive in today’s complex and unpredictable world.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- The benefits of leading a life with purpose.
- How to identify your personal purpose.
- Skills that will help you lead and live with purpose.
- How to turn your purpose into action.
- The Starfish and the Spider Ori Brafman, Rod Beckstrom
- The Power of Mandate Jimmy Brown, Scott Stawski
- The Decision Maker Dennis Bakke
- The Leader’s Guide to Unconscious Bias Mark Murphy, Anne Chow, Pamela Fuller
- Borrowing Brilliance David Kord Murray
- The Long-Distance Leader Kevin Eikenberry, Wayne Turmel