Build and Lead a Company Customers Can’t Live Without
About the Summary
James M. Kerr wrote Indispensable for one type of reader: a business professional who wants to make a difference in their organization. Its intent is to provide you with a framework that you need to help your business become so outstanding that it befits holding indispensable moniker. Leadership is vital to helping businesses become indispensable. Regardless of your rank or position, you must be able to provide a captivating vision, active direction-setting, enlightened coaching, and a collaborative environment to the people you work with and serve. This book teaches you how to do just that.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why your business needs to be indispensable.
- How the character of leaders impacts indispensability.
- The traits that are needed to move towards being indispensable.
- How to effectively manage change of this size and scope in your business.
- Orbit-Shifting Innovation Rajiv Narang, Devika Devaiah
- Follow This Path Curt Coffman, Gabriel Gonzalez-Molina
- Winning Well Karin Hurt, David Dye
- World Out of Balance Paul A. Laudicina
- The Amazon Management System Ram Charan, Julia Yang
- Management Wisdom From the New York Yankees’ Dynasty Lance Berger