The Seven Pillars of Customer Success
A Proven Framework to Drive Impactful Client Outcomes for Your Company
About the Summary
Business leaders everywhere are struggling to understand how to build a sophisticated customer success organization and implement it into their businesses. Author Wayne McCulloch is a customer success leader at Google Cloud. He proposes that customer success is always there (physically or digitally), and this philosophy should be spread out across the entire company. The Seven Pillars of Customer Success is a framework designed to show you how to create and execute an impactful customer success organization, regardless of company maturity or industry.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- The importance of operationalizing customer success.
- The difference between onboarding and adoption.
- To leverage all departments for expansion.
- To view customers as a strategic part of organizational growth.
- Bringing Out the Best in People Aubrey Daniels
- World Out of Balance Paul A. Laudicina
- Consultants & Advisers Harold Lewis
- Predictable Results in Unpredictable Times Stephen R. Covey, Bob Whitman
- The Growth Gamble Andrew Campbell, Robert Park
- Leading the Revolution Gary Hamel