How Companies Win
Profiting from Demand-Driven Business Models No Matter What Business You're In
About the Summary
With the recent global recession, the world economy has changed forever. The old tools — most notably supply-chain management — are no longer enough. The new challenge is to locate and capture the elusive pools of high-profit demand. In this summary of How Companies Win, Rick Kash and David Calhoun have the answer: a revolutionary, demand-driven model that has already proved successful for some of the world’s most admired companies, including Best Buy, Anheuser-Busch, Hershey’s, and Allstate.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How media companies, retailers and manufacturers work together to serve demand with much greater precision.
- What it takes for companies to win in a new era of heightened global competition.
- How to engage every level within a company, small or large, local or global.
- How to find real-world solutions that take advantage of the rise of social networks.
- Managing Customers as Investments Sunil Gupta, Donald Lehmann
- The High-Speed Company Laurence Haughton, Jason Jennings
- The Attention Economy John C. Beck, Thomas H. Davenport
- Peak Performance Jon R. Katzenbach
- The Agenda Michael Hammer
- Consider Daniel Patrick Forrester