Powerful, Proven Keys to Hiring High Performers
About the Summary
By addressing the most prominent flaws in hiring, the book Foolproof Hiring: Powerful, Proven Keys to Hiring High Performers transforms your hiring activities from a series of guessing games to a series of progressively deeper and far more accurate insights into candidates. It helps you correct the flaws in your recruitment processes, arms you with the right tools and skills to extract the right candidate candor and helps you deploy precise verification strategies to determine whether an employee is an A Player or not. Authors Brad Smart and Chris Mursau decode why you may struggle with hiring top talent, how you can deploy Topgrading methodology to increase your A Player pool, and how you can tackle problems that may be plaguing your hiring processes.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- What an A Player is and how you can hire a bigger pool of them.
- Why Topgrading is the best way to hire A Players.
- The major mistakes in hiring and how to fix them.
- How to measure your hiring results.
- Topgrading Brad Smart
- Chasing Stars Boris Groysberg
- Deciding Who Leads Joseph Daniel McCool
- HR Transformation Wayne Brockbank, Mark Nyman, Dave Ulrich, Justin Allen, Jon Younger
- The Enthusiastic Employee Michael Irwin Meltzer, David Sirota, Louis Mischkind
- The HR Scorecard Brian Becker, Dave Ulrich, Mark Huselid