Create Continuing Education That Is Profitable, Sustainable, and Impactful
About the Summary
In Competitive Advantage, Tracy King details the hidden internal and external forces that affect organizations, effective education strategies, the powerful foundations for future strategies, how to gain perspective on existing portfolios, and countless other lessons that leaders in the professional association industry will find absolutely essential.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How internal and external factors can have unintended consequences within an organization.
- How to identify, build, and demonstrate your organization’s educational value.
- How to design powerful learning experiences.
- How to make separate elements of your organization work together to turn strategies into action.
- Ruthless Consistency Michael Canic
- Beyond the Core Chris Zook
- Who’s Got Your Back Keith Ferrazzi
- The Heart of Change John P. Kotter, Dan S. Cohen
- Exceeding Customer Expectations Kirk Kazanjian
- No More Pointless Meetings Martin Murphy