How to Create a Movement That Drives Transformational Change
About the Summary
In Cascades, innovation expert Greg Satell presents a guide for driving transformational change. What you need is a cascade: small groups that are loosely connected but united by a common purpose. When they synchronize their collective behavior as networks, they become immensely powerful. Satell gives examples of past and present movements and explains why and how some succeed while others fail.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why networks, rather than special leaders, are the key to understanding and generating cascades.
- Two key tools to develop plans for change.
- Why successful movements rely on values to not only achieve victory but sustain transformational change.
- Detonate Steven Goldbach, Geoff Tuff
- The Trust Edge David Horsager
- Choosing Change Walter McFarland, Susan Goldsworthy
- The Next Normal Greg Giuliano
- From Bud to Boss Kevin Eikenberry, Guy Harris
- The Performance Pipeline Stephen Drotter