How to Be Present and Productive When There is Never Enough Time
About the Summary
Kubicek and Cokram describe five gears that represent different modes of effectively connecting with others and balancing work and life in a meaningful and productive way. By shifting into the right gear at the right time, you can improve your relationships and increase your respect, influence and productivity.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- What the five gears are and how to identify your dominant gears.
- How to shift gears and match them to the right time and place.
- How to challenge yourself and create a plan to obtain greater connection and influence in your life and organization.
- The 100X Leader Steve Cockram, Jeremie Kubicek
- Leadership Strategy and Tactics Jocko Willink
- Why Leaders Can’t Lead Warren Bennis
- Leadership and the Sexes Barbara Annis, Michael Gurian
- Changing Altitude Greg Hiebert, Dennis O’Neil
- Peaks and Valleys Spencer Johnson, M.D.