Crisis Leadership Now
A Real World Guide to Preparing for Threats, Disasters, and Scandal
About the Summary
In Crisis Leadership Now, author Laurence Barton applies his corporate insider’s insight to numerous case studies, demonstrating how catastrophes happen to real companies and real people every day. These studies form a framework for building crisis management thinking into your company’s strategic toolbox. Anticipating all forms of trouble, advising senior management and boards of directors about potential events, and devising a business recovery plan will allow your organization to rebound should tragedy strike.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to assess your own crisis risk.
- Ten actions you should take now to decrease your vulnerability to risk.
- What to do in the first eight hours of a major crisis.
- What the OSHA requirements are for instituting an employee awareness program.
- How to develop a stakeholder’s analysis during a crisis.
- Straight A Leadership Quint Studer
- The YOU of Leadership Twan van de Kerkhof
- Leading from the Middle Scott Mautz
- Everyone Deserves a Great Manager Scott Miller, Victoria Roos Olsson, Todd Davis
- Still Surprised Patricia Ward Biederman, Warren Bennis
- When Goliaths Clash Howard M. Guttman