The 100X Leader
How to Become Someone Worth Following
About the Summary
In The 100X Leader, global leadership experts Jeremie Kubicek and Steve Cockram suggest that if you want to get the best out of people, you have to be willing to fight for your highest good, even at a personal cost. They explain what makes such leaders unique, how to become that person yourself, and how to share the same gift with others. The 100X Leader will help you become a leader worth following and empower you to provide practical tools and techniques for developing unforgettable leaders.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why the Sherpa guides are a great metaphor for leadership.
- To use tools like the Support-Challenge Matrix to understand and improve your leadership.
- The art of multiplication, which allows you to transfer knowledge, skills, and expertise to your people and your entire organization.
- 5 Gears Steve Cockram, Jeremie Kubicek
- The Decision Maker Dennis Bakke
- Resonant Leadership Annie McKee, Richard Boyatzis
- Strategy First Brad Chase
- The Brain Advantage Brad Kolar, Madeleine L. Van Hecke, Lisa P. Callahan, Ken A. Paller
- Step Up Henry Evans