The Psychological Safety Playbook
Lead More Powerfully by Being More Human
About the Summary
Psychological safety is the “belief that one will not be punished for speaking up with ideas, questions, concerns, or mistakes.” The Psychological Safety Playbook is your guide to creating psychological safety within your team and taking them to the highest levels of performance. Karolin Helbig and Minette Norman will guide you through twenty-five specific actions that you can take to create psychological safety in your workplace. These 25 skills are organized into 5 “plays,” each containing a set of skills to learn and practice. When applied, the skills outlined in this book will help you create a high-performing work environment built on a foundation of respect. Psychological safety creates unprecedented team performance.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Practical, real-life skills you can use in your workplace.
- How to intentionally create psychological safety within your workplace teams.
- How to be a leader in any position within your organization.
- Skills to leverage the strengths of your colleagues to reach their highest potential.
- The Three Laws of Performance Steve Zaffron, Dave Logan
- Simplify Greg Lockwood, Richard Koch
- Move Patty Azzarello
- Lion Taming Steven Katz
- Who Killed Change? John Britt, Pat Zigarmi, Judd Hoekstra, Ken Blanchard
- From Bud to Boss Kevin Eikenberry, Guy Harris