360 Degrees of Influence
Get Everyone to Follow Your Lead on Your Way to the Top
About the Summary
The best leaders influence those who are below and above them, as well as people external to the organization, such as customers and partners. In 360 Degrees of Influence, Harrison Monarth provides advice on how to gain the trust and respect of those around you and how to expand your influence well beyond your immediate environment. Providing valuable insight into human emotion and behavior, Monarth reveals the secrets to knowing what people are thinking and feeling — maybe better than they do.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to assess your current influencing power.
- How to overcome resistance to your ideas and proposals.
- How to know what people are thinking and feeling — even better than they do.
- How to use five valuable decision-making strategies.
- How to create an influence strategy tailored to your organization’s hierarchy.