Lunch with Lucy
Maximize Profits by Investing in Your People
About the Summary
For company leaders, Lunch with Lucy describes how and why a company with an employee-first, empathetic leadership business model is not only a place where people are happy to work but also more profitable than it would have been otherwise. This book summary features numerous real-life examples from author Sherry Deutshmann that are clarifying and enlivening.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why you should put your employees, not your customers, first.
- How generosity to your employees results in greater profits.
- The benefits of getting to know your employees.
- Things to say “no” to.
- The High-Potential Leader Ram Charan, Geri Willigan
- Tough Calls from the Corner Office Harlan Steinbaum
- Still Surprised Patricia Ward Biederman, Warren Bennis
- Brave Leadership Kimberly Davis
- The 5 Levels of Leadership John C. Maxwell
- Contagious You Anese Cavanaugh