The Power of Thanks
How Social Recognition Empowers Employees and Creates a Best Place to Work
About the Summary
Globoforce executives Eric Mosley and Derek Irvine explain how a Culture of Recognition can boost employee engagement and loyalty, stronger teamwork, a more innovative culture, increased customer satisfaction as well as greater profitability and organizational health. Ultimately, they show how to build a better workplace for employees.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why culture is central to business success today.
- The difference between social recognition and other forms of appreciation.
- How social recognition creates happier employees and drives ROI and overall business results.
- Strategic Renaissance Evan M. Dudik
- The 3rd Alternative Stephen R. Covey
- The Seven Pillars of Customer Success Wayne McCulloch
- Mastering Civility Christine Porath
- A New Way to Think Roger L. Martin
- Orbit-Shifting Innovation Rajiv Narang, Devika Devaiah