The Business of We
The Proven Three-Step Process for Closing the Gap Between Us and Them in Your Workplace
About the summary
A leader-focused new approach to understanding, managing, and maximizing organizational diversity, cultural difference, and inclusion, The Business of We provides a practical roadmap for creating trust with others who are different from ourselves—those who speak another first language, worship in another faith, or see a different reflection when they look in the mirror.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why many diversity and inclusion initiatives do not work.
- A proven three-step process for closing Us versus Them gaps in your workplace.
- To create a WE mindset throughout your organization.
- To foster a workplace that is inclusive and respectful of all employees.
- HR From the Outside In Wayne Brockbank, Dave Ulrich, Mike Ulrich, Jon Younger
- The Headcount Solution Marc J. Wallace Jr., N Fredric Crandall
- Victory Through Organization Wayne Brockbank, David Kryscynski, Dave Ulrich, Mike Ulrich
- The Expertise Economy Kelly Palmer, David Blake
- The Talent Powered Organization Elizabeth Craig, Peter Cheese, Robert Thomas
- Marching Toward Coverage Rosemarie Day