The Age of Agile
How Smart Companies Are Transforming the Way Work Gets Done
About the Summary
Companies that embrace Agile management learn to connect everyone and everything all the time. The Agile movement, started decades ago, is spreading. It enables a team, a unit or an enterprise to nimbly adapt and upgrade products and services to meet rapidly changing technology and customer needs. The Age of Agile introduces the three laws of Agile management: The Law of the Small Team, The Law of the Customer, and The Law of the Network. With this approach, global giants can learn to act entrepreneurially.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The 3 core characteristics of the Agile mindset and management.
- Key behaviors for achieving Agile management at scale.
- The trap of shareholder value and why it’s incompatible with the Agile mindset.
- Why Agile strategy focuses on the future rather than past performance.
- Good Boss, Bad Boss Robert I. Sutton
- The Invisible Spotlight Craig Wasserman, Doug Katz
- The Live Enterprise Jeff Kavanaugh, Rafee Tarafdar
- Bury My Heart at Conference Room B Stan Slap
- Now, Build a Great Business! Brian Tracy, Mark Thompson
- 12: The Elements of Great Managing Rodd Wagner, James K. Harter