Survive and Thrive
How to Build a Profitable Business in Any Economy (Including This One)
About the Summary
Choosing the path of entrepreneurship means choosing a path of problems for the rest of your professional career. As uncomfortable as problems are for the best of us, an entrepreneur needs to embrace each problem as an opportunity to create a solution. John Meese, author of Survive and Thrive, makes sure you don’t have to figure this out on your own. The book walks you through nine foundational strategies for building a profitable business in any economy, and each of these can and should help you along the way to success.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- What it means to be an entrepreneur.
- To see opportunities where others see pain.
- To serve people by solving their problems (for profit).
- To see profit as a report card for your business.
- You Are a Mogul Tiffany Pham
- Built, Not Born Mike Wicks, Tom Golisano
- Content Inc. Joe Pulizzi
- Never Bet the Farm Stephen Spinelli Jr., Anthony L. Iaquinto
- Zero to One Peter Thiel
- Shoe Dog Phil Knight