Sink or Swim
New Job. New Boss. 12 Weeks to Get It Right.
About the Summary
The first 12 weeks in your new job are an important time in your life. You worked hard to find the right company, did all the right things to make your resume rise to the top of the pile, and aced the interview. Now you’ve got the job. It’s time to establish yourself as a valuable and valued member of your new company. Your mission is to get up to speed as quickly as possible in your first twelve weeks on the job. Ninety days is not a long time. Therefore, it is critical that you swim with the current and keep your head above water.
- Authentic Confidence Ben Fauske
- Red Cape Rescue Darcy Eikenberg
- Switchers Dawn Graham
- Trust Your Increments Laura Casselman
- Before the Mic Glenn Gibson
- Get CLEAR on Your Career Valentina Savelyeva