Presenting to Win
The Art of Telling Your Story
About the Summary
Weissman, a former television producer and veteran of major Initial Public Offering presentations, shows what it takes to connect successfully with your audience. For example, Weissman offers 16 options for logically structuring your presentations.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to convince and convert even the toughest audiences.
- What you must do to tell your story and how to identify your real goals and messages.
- Use WIIFY (What’s In It For You) to stay focused on what your audience cares about.
- Brainstorming ideas for what to include in your presentations.
- How to capture your audience’s attention in the first 90 seconds.
- How to make the most of bullet points, graphics, charts, and special effects in your presentations.
- Tips for practicing your presentations.