How Will You Measure Your Life
About the Summary
From the world’s leading thinker on innovation and New York Times bestselling author of The Innovator’s Dilemma, Clayton M. Christensen, comes an unconventional book of inspiration and wisdom for achieving a fulfilling life. In the tradition of Randy Pausch’s The Last Lecture and Anna Quindlen’s A Short Guide to a Happy Life, Christensen’s How Will You Measure Your Life combines lucid observations and penetrating insights designed to help any reader forge their own path to fulfillment.
- Competing Against Luck Karen Dillon, Clayton M. Christensen, David S. Duncan, Taddy Hall
- The Element Lou Aronica, Ken Robinson, Ph.D.
- #Now Max McKeown
- How to Listen Oscar Trimboli
- Confidence Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- Influencer Ron McMillan, Al Switzler, Kerry Patterson, David Maxfield, Joseph Grenny