Grace Under Pressure
A Masterclass in Public Speaking
About the Summary
Grace Under Pressure: A Masterclass in Public Speaking unveils the tools that great speakers use to develop their skills. It is the rare book that addresses all three areas of a speaker’s training: an understanding of what holds us back, physical training for vocal power, and delivery techniques to enliven performance. It is full of exercises to strengthen your voice and explore its role in sharing your message and connecting to your audience.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- What holds you back from being an excellent public speaker
- How to train and harness the power of your voice
- How the purpose of your speech affects its content
- What techniques will enliven your public speaking
- Success Intelligence Robert Holden, Ph.D.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck Mark Manson
- Work With Me Barbara Annis, John Gray
- The High Achiever’s Guide Maki Moussavi
- Mastering Business Negotiation Alexander Hiam, Roy Lewicki
- Range David Epstein