The Power Presenter
Technique, Style, and Strategy from America’s Top Speaking Coach
About the summary
Jerry Weissman is the presentations coach to Microsoft, Cisco Systems, and many of America’s top executives, including founding Yahoo CEO Tim Koogle, Intuit founder Scott Cook, Netflix founder and CEO Reed Hastings, and many others. Now America’s top coach reveals the same powerful strategies he teaches to CEOs in expensive private sessions. Learn why your body language and voice are more important than your words, how to present with poise and confidence naturally, and how to connect with any audience emotionally. Filled with illustrative case studies of Barack Obama, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, John F. Kennedy, and many others, The Power Presenter will bring out the best in anyone who has to stand and deliver.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to handle the Moment of Truth: when the presentation begins.
- How to strengthen your presentation with the correct way to organize, develop, and think through your content.
- How to take charge of your content with The Seven Steps of Story Development.
- What every speaker can learn from Barack Obama.
- How to integrate presentation skills, tools and slides with a unique new skill called Graphics Synchronization.
- The five essential elements of every presentation.