Management Mess to Leadership Success
30 Challenges to Become the Leader You Would Follow
About the summary
In Management Mess to Leadership Success, Scott Jeffrey Miller, Executive Vice President, FranklinCovey, offers 30 leadership challenges you can apply now. When applied, these challenges can change the way you manage yourself, lead others, and produce results. The challenges will teach you to lead difficult conversations and celebrate success; inspire trust, actively listen, and challenge paradigms; put the right people in the right roles; create a clear and actionable vision for your team; and much more.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why humility, trust, and listening are key parts of leading yourself.
- To build relationships, loyalty, straight talk, and coach continuously.
- To get results by identifying Wildly Important Goals and aligning actions to meet them.
- What Happens Now? John Hillen, Mark D. Nevins
- Winning with Transglobal Leadership Robert A. Cooke, Ph.D., Nazneen Razi, Ph.D., Peter Barge, Linda D. Sharkey, Ph.D.
- Brave Leadership Kimberly Davis
- Be the Boss Everyone Wants to Work For William Gentry
- The Performance Pipeline Stephen Drotter
- Compassionate Capitalism Marc Benioff, Karen Southwick