Fostering the Leader in You Amid Revolutionary Global Change
About the Summary
In Lift, Faisal Hoque – thought leader, serial entrepreneur, tech innovator, advisor to CEOs and government leaders, and author – offers perspective on leadership at both the individual and organizational level. It explores the intersection of transformational leadership, systemic thinking, and experiential learning in an age of change and disruption, helping leaders of all kinds navigate these challenging waters. This book summary also explores Lift’s perspectives on the importance of emotional intelligence in life and business, and how it can be developed and executed in today’s world to massive benefit.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to master the intersection of transformational leadership, systemic thinking, and experiential learning.
- How to survive and thrive in the changes and disruptions of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Why transformational leaders who focus on people and long-term solutions are the key to a prosperous future.
- How to become a transformational leader through empathy, execution, and knowledge.
- Leadership from the Inside Out Kevin Cashman
- The Power of Vulnerability Jeffrey Manchester, Barry Kaplan
- What Happens Now? John Hillen, Mark D. Nevins
- Doing the Right Things Right Laura Stack
- The Evolved Executive Heather Hanson Wickman
- Winning with Transglobal Leadership Robert A. Cooke, Ph.D., Nazneen Razi, Ph.D., Peter Barge, Linda D. Sharkey, Ph.D.