Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies
About the Summary
The groundswell is defined as a social trend in which people are using technologies to get what they need from each other instead of from companies. The authors explain the groundswell and then lay out basic tools to understand it. The final section of Groundswell shows how you can successfully make use of the groundswell within your company now and in the future. Solid research backs up this timely book.
- Writing Without Bullshit Josh Bernoff
- The Future-Proof Workplace Morag Barrett, Linda D. Sharkey, Ph.D.
- Nudge Cass R. Sunstein, Richard H. Thaler
- The Solutions Focus Paul Z. Jackson, Mark McKergow
- Mastering Civility Christine Porath
- Made to Stick Chip Heath, Dan Heath