Get on the Bull
Developing Attitudes and Behaviors for Successful Leadership
About the summary
Through the mindset of a bull rider, Dallin Cooper takes readers on a motivational journey to better their own lives. Dallin explores all the elements of what a bull rider goes through to achieve success and how it relates to the lives of everyone. In Get On the Bull, he creatively conveys his points by sharing the traits and actions that make up the bull rider attitude. The readers can relate to overcoming obstacles and adversity just like bull riders do every time they climb aboard a 1,500-pound bull who wants to throw them off into the arena dirt.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why bull riders are the ultimate example of leadership in action.
- The four attitudes that leaders can learn from bull riders, and how to put them into practice in real-world applications.
- The four behaviors of bull rider-type leaders, and how they work and provide benefits in action.
- What Keeps Leaders Up at Night Nicole Lipkin
- Turning High-Poverty Schools into High-Performing Schools William H. Parrett, Kathleen M. Budge
- Smart Trust Stephen M.R. Covey, Rebecca R. Merrill, Greg Link
- Vision to Results Jim Fischetti
- Leadership PQ Gerry Reffo, Valerie Wark
- Everyday People, Extraordinary Leadership James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner