The 5 Rules of Failure for Entrepreneurs, Creatives, and Authentics
About the Summary
Failure Rules! The 5 Rules of Failure for Entrepreneurs, Creatives, and Authentics walks you through five essential rules to help you pull value from any failure – as proven by Andrew Thorp King, investor, fintech banker, podcaster, and two-time record label founder, and his personal stories of dramatic, cascading failures in business, relationships, art, and life. The experience and immediate tangible results of failure suck. But if you follow the rules of failure – seeing beyond the mess and picking through the good stuff left in the rubble – you can move forward into success.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Five essential rules to pull value from any failure.
- Key failure lessons from a diverse set of successful entrepreneurs, creatives, and authentics.
- How to strategically work for free (or for little).
- How to leverage chaos as an idea engine.
- The importance of loving meaning over money.