Free Yourself from Conflict at Work, at Home, and in Life
About the Summary
Optimal Outcomes reveals eight groundbreaking practices proven to help people everywhere free themselves from conflict. When situations resist resolution, the Optimal Outcomes Method teaches us conflict freedom. Dr. Goldman-Wetzler’s innovative method blends mindfulness, Jungian psychology, and practical, step-by-step advice to free anyone from seemingly impossible conflict. Applying the practices, you’ll reach your Optimal Outcome––which may be vastly different from what you originally imagined but more satisfying than what you ever dreamed.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- The four habits that keep us stuck in the conflict loop and the eight practices that help us get out of it.
- To map out conflict and put your emotions to work for you.
- To imagine your Ideal Future and design a pattern-breaking path.
- To overcome hesitation and identify your Optimal Outcome.
- Winning with People John C. Maxwell
- You Can’t Lie to Me Janine Driver
- Fail More Bill Wooditch
- Let the Story Do the Work Esther K. Choy
- Impossible to Ignore Carmen Simon
- Winning the Brain Game Matthew May